Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I want to wish a Happy New Year to my friends and family. May you be blessed this year, as I am blessed with this referral.

It's finally starting to sink in that I'm traveling to Russia in one week. I leave one week from today! It's surreal because I've been talking about it for so long but nothing was happening.

This weekend, I showed my extended family the pictures of Grace. Today, I saw three girlfriends and bragged about Grace. This is the fun part and I'm enjoying it! :) Everyone says that she's cute, so I know that it's true. People also comment about her obviously hand-knit dress, which I believe is a community-dress in the orphanage.

If you haven't seen a picture, yet, please email me privately. I apologize for not sending it. I will not post her picture on this blog until I receive custody.

No comments: