Monday, January 08, 2007

Trip Number One!!!

I'm blogging from Terminal 3 at O'Hare International Airport. I want to thank Karen for driving Dad and me this morning. I know you didn't get any sleep last night... but you were happy to drive us this morning. Thank you very much!

Dad didn't get that much sleep, either. I did OK- about five hours. I want to sleep on the international leg of our trip, anyway.

Well, now it's time to hurry up and wait. First Atlanta, then Moscow. HERE WE GO!!!!! When I was growing up, my family said at the beginning of every road trip.

To Mike: thanks for the phone call this morning. You are very thoughtful. I appreciate your interest and hope that you hold the fort down at work this week!!! Make sure Stubby doesn't get into any more trouble.

Bon Voyage!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Kelly,

Good Luck to you on your trip! I can feel your excitement and wish you and your Dad the best on this trip!!

Take care and we'll talk soon!

Kari

Vicki said...

Kelly,
we are praying for you! Enjoy this time with your Dad as well. What a special time! Thanks for keeping us posted! It is fun to read!!
You are in my thoughts! Tori will have girl to play with her.
Vicki

Christy said...

Kelly,

I hope that you have safely arrived in Moscow, met up with the appropriate folks, and have safely arrived after, as Jeana describes, a very bumpy car ride in Tver.

May you soon find yourself with Grace!

Take care!

Christy

P.S. I am awaiting travel dates!