Sunday, January 07, 2007

The plan leaves in about 14 hours, but Dad and I will hit the road at 3:30 a.m. Monday, to be sure we are at O'Hare with plenty of time for security. My head hurts. I'm tired. But, I'm very excited! :) A new chapter in my life is unfolding! Yippppeeee!

To my friends: You have all supported me through this long process, and I thank you. Tammy, Laure, Kathy, Melissa, Jenny... you guys rock! And Erin and Todd... thanks for the phone call - it really meant a lot to me. Jeana and Christy... my fellow single adoptive-moms... your courage is rubbing off on me. To Anja and Roland, I'm sorry that I couldn't see you on this trip.

To my family. THANK YOU. For all of your support in the past and the near future. My life is completely changing and I couldn't do it without you. Mom and Dad... this journey is extra special because you will be with me.

No comments: