Saturday, January 06, 2007

I leave on Monday! I can't believe it! I'm totally excited, nervous, and terrified. If I think about it too much, my heart races and it's hard to breathe. Then, I take a few breaths and think about how much I want to be a mom . How long I've waited for this. I know that it's the right thing to do... in my heart. My head worries about details and health reports and travel problems.

I know that there will be more heartache to come. But, I also know that this is the best thing that has ever happened to me. The best thing that I ever made happen.

On a sad note, I had to take my cat, Peaches, to stay with my grandmother while I travel to Russia. She's only been gone a few hours, but I already miss her. She's really good company and keeps me from being lonely. I wish I had a picture of her to post...

1 comment:

Jeana said...

Safe travels, Kelly! I can't wait to hear how everything goes!

Jeana