Saturday, February 10, 2007



I appologize for not updating the blog in three weeks. Sorry! But, time really does file in between trip one and two. I'm taking an extended leave from work (seven weeks total) and needed to devote a lot of time to my job. I'm looking forward to 40 hour work weeks when I return to work.

I've posted pictures of Grace's bedroom. Since I am required to bring them on the court trip, I thought y'all might like the see them. I'm very happy with the way it turned out.

Mom and I leave tomorrow - which is actually today since I'm still up and can't sleep. It's 1:30 am Sunday, Feb. 11. We start heading to O'Hare at 2:30 pm today... court is Feb. 16 in Tver. I have all the documents, toddler supplies, and electronic gadgets ready. (Thanks Dad, for letting me borrow the laptop!) Since I already survived Trip One, I know the travel part of this trip will be easy. I'm just worried about the parenting part of the trip.

4 comments:

Jeana said...

Grace's room is beautiful! Have a safe trip and enjoy every minute of it! You'll do fine with the parenting--don't worry! Here's hoping your ten days is waived!

Hugs!

Jeana

Kari said...

Grace is going to LOVE her beautiful bedroom when she gets home! Have a safe trip and don't worry about the parenting!! You are going to be a wonderful mom. I've seen you with Ty and Ryan and you instinctively know what to do and say with them. Relax and enjoy your trip! See you soon ;)

Kari

Tracy said...

Oh my it is the same colors that we have in Eerina's room. Are those curtains from Pottery Barn?Eerina loves hers.

Tracy

Kelly said...

Yes! They are from Pottery Barn!! :) Thanks for your comments, everyone!