Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Paperwork!

I seem to have misplaced the document that says that my drug screen results were negative. Now, I have to get my doctor to authorize posting it on mychart. Hopefully, this will work out. Ugh! I know that I had it at work last week, but it was late at night and I was tired. I must have misplaced it. Thank goodness it doesn't need to be notarized or apostilled! Hopefully, my doc will come through today! Or else....

Mom and I walked and walked today. And shopped. I purchased diapers and wipes for me. I also bought more diapers as a donation per Dad's request. Mom bought some receiving blankets that will be donated, too.

Hopefully, we'll have dinner with Dave and Vicki soon. I hope their paperwork was completed so that they could go to meet their referrals today.

No comments: