Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My sister advised that Grace start using a spoon. I had already begun letting her feed herself, but this spoon business in hilarious! Yesterday, her first day using a spoon, she could scoop up the food but then turn the spoon upside down as it went into her mouth, so she would lose a lot of it on her bib. Today, she only turns the spoon part way so more food reaches the goal. However, she learned how to flick the food! AAAAHHH! :)


How can I resist these big, blue, almond-shaped eyes?? She knows that I am her slave and will do everything for her. What a drama queen! The temper-tantrums are starting, but the majority of them are due to sleepiness. We have only been home five days and her body is still adjusting. She falls asleep in the car and is beginning to take morning naps instead of afternoon naps. It's a good thing that I don't have a schedule to keep.


We went to work today to sign up for health insurance. She's a little ham and will run to anybody with out-stretched arms! She also quickly remembers me and wants to come back to me! I am truly blessed with a healthy little girl. She seems to be adjusting very well.

No comments: